Yes you can! However, if the names on your account and payment method do not match, we may ask you to provide additional verification to confirm your identity before we process your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a pre-paid, virtual, or temporary credit card?
- Can I use a credit card that's not under my name?
- What happens if my payment is declined?
- Why am I being asked to provide a deposit?
- Why am I being asked to verify my account?
- Why is there an "authorization" charge on my statement?
- What happens if I keep something that I don't pay for?